We all know you’ve been requested to remain socially distant. However as issues start to open again up, the very last thing you ought to be afraid of goes to the physician.
The medical doctors, nurses, and associates of Hancock Well being are dedicated to preserving you protected as we reopen all of our companies. And we all know what we’re doing: Coping with infectious illnesses such because the coronavirus is nothing new for us. It’s a part of our coaching and experience. When the virus struck earlier this yr, we mobilized rapidly to implement greatest practices to look after sufferers with COVID-19 and preserve it from spreading inside our personal amenities. We wouldn’t carry our associates again to work if we didn’t assume we might defend them—and that goes double for our sufferers.
So right here’s what you’ll be able to count on once you present up at Hancock Regional Hospital for care:
- If you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a Hancock affiliate who will present a masks and escort you to your appointment. No sufferers shall be allowed within the ready room right now. We’re additionally not permitting guests, besides within the case of sufferers underneath the age of 18. They are often accompanied by one guardian, however siblings ought to keep dwelling.
- All employees and medical personnel will put on masks always.
- No associates shall be allowed to work in the event that they present signs or take a look at optimistic for COVID-19. Associates who’re sick for another purpose will even be required to remain dwelling.
- Hancock Well being’s COVID-19 models are separated from the remainder of our operations. We keep devoted COVID-19 amenities for testing, analysis, and remedy.
- When you’ve got a medical emergency, name 911 or get to the emergency room immediately. We’re able to handle you proper now—with out exposing you to COVID-19.
Issues will proceed to be completely different, for some time not less than. However we’re prepared for you now. We’ll proceed to observe the social distancing tips to make well being potential for you and everybody we serve.
The submit You arrive on the hospital. Now what? appeared first on Hancock Regional Hospital.